I have gathered a big chunk of work experience for my relatively young age of 28. So, I’m not exactly what you’d call green. I’ve been around the globe a few times as well – for example, I’ve worked in the US, Finland and Estonia.
Now, I’m back in Finland. All the pieces of the puzzle are perfectly aligned and I’m currently studying advertising in Turku University of Applied Sciences.
And what do I want to do? I want to work for the most creative ad agency so I can grow to be as excellent as they are. That is, I want to play a part in creating the most effective marketing campaigns and brand strategies out there. And then I’ll strive to do it time and time again.
Freelance creative and web designer
- I got addicted to the web as a kid when I first learned HTML. Now, I offer more holistic solutions to my clients – I help them plan the content strategy also outside the web and then create a website to match that. Check out an example of my projects: KB Passage.
- I’ve also started to create concepts, write copy and plan the execution of ads and other content for my clients. Check out Vinare Christmas IPA in my portfolio.
Key account manager at Logia Software Oy
- I managed the account of the company’s biggest customer. Using metrics predetermined by the customer I developed ways to improve our quality of service.
- I also managed the ICT part of a project in which the goal was to implement a new warehouse management system for more than 40 warehouses consisting of a few hundred international clients.
Development manager at Itella Logistics Estonia LLC
- I worked with clients to improve their logistics and business processes to work better with a 3rd party logistics partner. I also developed more efficient business processes with the help of technology, and lead the IT department.
Co-founder of Kodinkoneiden Verkkokauppa OÜ
- It started as an experiment to learn more about eCommerce and how to drive conversions. I co-founded an online retail company specializing in kitchen appliances. The company sells products to Finland and has established a sustainable clientele. Check out the store here: Kodinkoneiden Verkkokauppa.
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising (ongoing)
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in advertising and marketing, specialization in strategy and copywriting, Turku University of Applied Sciences, Finland, expected to graduate in 2017.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 3.5-year Bachelor of Business Administration, specialization in International Business, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Finland, graduated in 2010.
- 6-month leadership program, Dictum Development Company, Estonia, graduated in 2010.